Family Life Education Resource Centre
- To enrich your understanding /knowledge of yourself, your family members in order to improve the quality of family life.
- Content includes: personal growth, family relationship, roles and responsibilities, etc.
We provide a venue for parents, professional workers and the public to make use of family life education resource materials such as books, research reports, information leaflets and audio-visual materials.
- Parenting Skills
- Family Relationship
- Personal Growth
- Home Management
- Mental Health - e.g. Problem Gambling
- Community Support Services
|Monday, Wednesday & Friday
||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|Tuesday & Thursday
||9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
|Other appointment hours are available under special circumstances
Family Life Education Information Hotline
24-hour touch-tone Information Hotline: (416) 979 5898
Our family services information hotline offers taped messages on your family and life concerns. It is a free confidential telephone service that can help you better understanding your concerns.
It is available in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Information Hotline Directory:
(a self-administered test)
(for family members)
||Drug & Alcohol Abuse
||CFSO Agency Service (English)
For additional information or direct family services, please call our office at:
(416) 979-8299 or Toll Free: 1-866-979-8298.
Confidentiality is ensured.